The last thing anyone wants is to be stuck without a working A/C unit once Summer rolls around.
And everyone wants to save money—especially when it comes to air conditioning.
So, we’ll let you in on a little secret: If you schedule your A/C cleaning in April, you’ll stay comfortable AND save money this summer.
That’s because of these 4 main reasons:
- Cleaning help prevent breakdowns
- Cleaning lower your monthly energy bill
- Annual cleaning increases the life of your A/C unit
- Getting a cleaning now saves you the scheduling hassle in the summer
Let’s look at those reasons in more detail:
#1: Check-ups prevent breakdowns
- A smart homeowner will schedule their A/C cleaning in April to prevent breakdowns in the summer. Summer temperatures can often exceed 100°, you don’t want to be without a working air conditioner!
- When a trained technician inspects your system, he can catch serious problems before they cause your system to break down.
- Some of these common air conditioner problems include refrigerant leaks, dirty coils, sensor problems and electric control failure.
- And in addition to keeping you comfortable, a serviced air conditioner can also save you money on your energy bills...
#2: Check-ups lower your monthly energy bill
- An annual cleaning can lower your monthly energy bill by 15%. A smart homeowner will schedule a cleaning in April, before the cooling season hits in full swing, to maximize their energy savings.
- Air conditioners are made up of parts—like coils, evaporators, and filters—that become clogged and dirty over time. During a cleaning, these parts are cleaned (and replaced, if necessary) so that your whole A/C system can run efficiently.
- Regular maintenance makes your system more energy-efficient, but it also extends the life of your system, which saves you money in the long run...
#3: Annual cleaning increase the life of your A/C unit
- Smart homeowners want their air conditioner to last as long as possible, so they schedule their annual cleaning in the spring (before the heavy cooling season hits) and again in the fall (before the heavy heating season starts).
- An annual cleaning can extend the life of an A/C unit by several years. Think of it like car maintenance: if you change the oil and rotate the tires, your car will perform better and last longer.
- And since an air conditioner is an expensive home investment, you want to get your money’s worth out of your existing A/C unit.
- Most regularly maintained air conditioners last anywhere from 10–15 years, but neglected ones sometimes last only 7–8 years.
#4: Getting a cleaning now saves you the scheduling hassle in the summer
- Smart homeowners will schedule their cleaning in April so they don’t have to worry about scheduling conflicts in the summer.
- Summer is the busiest time of year for air conditioning contractors because more people need their A/Cs repaired or upgraded, so their work schedules fill up fast.
- Because the homeowner needs to be home during the cleaning, we recommend scheduling now to avoid any scheduling hassles in the summer. That way, you won’t run the risk of not having a working A/C when you need it most.
RIGHT NOW during the month of April, we are offering one-time seasonal cleaning for only $90, regularly $149, for one unit. Each additional unit is an additional cost. You just have to call 731-668-7492 before the end of April for the promotional price.